Messiah was established in 1793. At Messiah people of any age will find space to be welcomed into the community of faith. Sunday school classes are held before the worship for both children (most Sundays of the month) and adults (weekly). Messiah houses our parish office and is where weekly Bible study, Quilting, Parish Council, and many joint activities are held.
Sunday Worship – 10:30am
144 Jubilee Street, Rockwood, PA 15557
From Somerset: (travel time = 15 minutes)
- Follow PA-281 South (New Centerville Road) from Somerset towards New Centerville.
- Continue on New Centerville Rd (PA 281) for approximately 9 miles.
- Turn right at Jubilee Street.
- Messiah Lutheran Church will be on the right.
From Seven Springs Mountain Resort: (travel time = 15 minutes)
- Make a right at entrance to Seven Springs onto Copper Kettle Highway / Countyline Road
- Follow this road for appoximately 10 miles.
- Make a left onto Jubilee Street.
- Messiah Lutheran Church will be on the left.